One of the ways in which we can make your product CAN-compatible, is by integrating a Beijer CAN Controller (BCC) in your product. This controller is the heart of all our CAN products by which your product is ready for the future at once.
Car manufacturers each handle their own CAN-protocols and even per type, model and engine variant there are differences. So indeed, making and keeping your product CAN-compatible, requires a lot of effort, while you would probably mainly want to focus on what you are really good at. CAN-solutions are our specialty. For dozens of years we have examined new cars and translate all those different ‘CAN-languages’ to one readable format. By integrating a Beijer CAN Controller into your product you no longer have to worry about the CAN-compatibility of your product, and you enrich your product with valuable vehicle sensor data.
The BCC is a very flexible CAN-solution through its software-based configuration that can be programmed locally via a serial- or USB-connection or, if your system is remotely reachable from a distance via a wireless/mobile connection.
All of this offers:
• A complete solution for your product.
• The certainty that your equipment can deal with all wished CAN-data in all vehicles.
• Time gain, because the entire process of examining cars, analysing/processing the CAN-data and keeping it up-to-date is not your concern anymore.
• Cost-saving, since an integrated solution does not have unnecessary hardware.
• Beijer CAN-firmware that is being maintained by highly advanced algorithms that enable the processing of the most recent CAN-technology.
• Flexible design, suited for your PCB.
• Proven and completely documented reference design incl. API and SDK.
• Customized components that connect seamless to your wishes.
• Simple installation, supported by vehicle specific In-car instructions in six languages.
• A professional CAN-solution based on proven technology that is being applied for more than 15 years in our CAN-products (BCI).
Our working method
Phase 1: Beijer analyses CAN-data and collects interpretation knowledge from all car brands and types.
Phase 2: all rough data is being subjected to Beijer technology. An ingenious process that translates and enriches the rough data.
Phase 3: your product with our integrated CAN-controller is being fed with valuable vehicle sensor data.
Phase 4: your customer receives all the vehicle information they asked for, via your application.
The choice for integration of our component is not a light one. You don’t just purchase a single interface with which you connect a system to a car. For that reason, we are more than willing to invite you to a non-binding conversation with our people, who can inform you on all the in’s out’s that are present during an integration process. We are then working towards a joint process, in which we define a list of parameters (dataset) and vehicles for your application, and make agreements that fit your service(s).